Sunday, August 23, 2015

Intro

Hi, I'm Sandi. I am a mom of two little boys. Ages two and four. I have a son recently diagnosed with autism and a son that recently was hospitalized at the same time. I realized quickly that a conventional job was not going to work and that I have to make a living at home to be there for my boys. Work was a second priority over my family. I knew I could make money at home. I have been making side money for years on and off so I knew not only it was possible, but it was an option for me as well as so many other moms. In this blog I will show you how to make real, legit money at home. I am also working on an ebook that will soon be on sale on Amazon showing you ways you can do this too. So many of us as moms are torn between work and home. Whether we work a 9-5 job or we are stay at home moms, we are all working. Many of us are struggling with juggling it all (though some not brave enough to admit it). How do we raise a family and make money? Something has to give right? To do lists, grocery shopping, doctors appointments, post office, emails, phone calls...there is just never enough time in the day to accomplish everything. How do we find a happy medium? What if working at home was an option? How would it change you families life? Would you be able to help out at your sons school? Go on a field trip? Have lunch with a friend. To me this is "having it all" this to me is "balance". This blog is about my stuggles and my journey into work at home mommy status.

No comments:

Post a Comment